User Feedback dialog.
There is only one dialog but there are a few places to spawn it from and the default settings will be different depending on from where. The layout includes:
• A Text field
• An option to ’Send Current Document to Developer’
• A Cancel/Submit option
• Type buttons, which are: Bug, Feature Request and Citation/Export Issue:
• If a user clicks on a ‘Send Feedback’ button in the export dialog, then ‘Citation/Export Issue’ is clicked (can be changed by user).
• In the Help menu there will be a ‘Send Bug Report’ option which opens the dialog with ‘Bug’ selected.
• In the Help menu there will be a ‘Send Feature Request’ option which opens the dialog with ‘Feature Request’ selected.